PDA

View Full Version : Rayzist 2034 Sandcarving System For Sale

Don Anthony
06-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Hello All,

Up for sale is my like new (only two months old) Rayzist 2034 Automatic Recyling Sandcarving System including their Heavy Duty Foot Switch and Rayzist Complete Mask Making Kit that I have never opened.
Equiptment was delivered to me in April and is as close to being un-used as you can get. It has less than one hours use and is in perfect condition. I have fired it up a few times to run a few test pieces.
I paid over $4,000.00 for the unit but will let it go for only $2,800. Buyer must pick it up as I cannot ship it. I'm located in North Central Arizona. (Prescott area)
I purchased a new Laser engraver and the Rayzist Sandcarving System at the same time thinking that I would use the sandcarver for glass, photos, and sandblasted signs. The Laser engraving has taken me into a different direction than I had anticipated and I have decided not to pursue the sand etching part of the business.
So here is a great opportunity for someone to get a top of the line Blasting Cabinet, ready to go, with all the accessories at a $1,200.00 discount.
I am going to post this message in my favorite forums, and will hold off listing it on eBay for awhile to give another forum member first opportunity.

Thanks,
Don

Richard Rumancik
06-08-2007, 1:54 PM
I won't tell you what to do, but you already have it - if it were me, I would sit tight for a bit and see how your business takes shape. A couple months is fairly early. I'm just thinking that in a few months from now you just might be saying "if only I hadn't sold that sandblaster . . . ". You might find it useful for a different project or line of business than it was bought for. Just a thought . . .

Ed Lang
06-08-2007, 2:57 PM
I should jump and get it from you..... but I am on the East Coast and it would have to be shipped.

I think the above suggestion is the best bet. I always seem to want what I sold last month again in the next month or two.

I sure do understand the statement about the business going in a different direction than you thought it would. What a wonderful ride it it.

Keep on keeping on.

Scott Perry
06-08-2007, 3:16 PM
But if you decide to sell it, I would like to buy it. I am in Texas....how about meeting me halfway?

Don Anthony
06-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the replies guys.

I have thought long and hard about keeping the Blasting Cabinet, (I sure don't like the idea of losing over $1,200.00) but the bottom line is that I need to raise some cash for another piece of equiptment I need, and honestly feel that I just will never use it. I am doing lots of Wood Plaques, & Signs with my Laser Engraver and find it much easier and faster to engrave them as opposed to sandblasting them.

I have decided not to list it on eBay for now. I still want to sell it, but I think I would rather keep it if no-one from one of the Forums buys it rather than deal with eBay. (Of course I may change my mind later on)

Scott, thank you for the offer, I would love for someone to have the unit that would appreciate it, but I don't have the means to meet you half-way. (I'd have to rent a truck.) If someone were serious, and wanted to split the shipping cost and the cost of building a crate, I could probably build a crate and ship it via a trucking company. It weighs approximately 500 pounds.

Thanks again guys for your input. I appreciate it.

Don