PDA

View Full Version : Shellac Seminar went very well!

Mike Mastin
01-09-2004, 9:12 AM
I am so thrilled with the turn out last evening for Jim Kull's Shellac and its many uses presentation! We had 41 people show up and no one even looked like they considered leaving before it was over :-) It was both educational and very entertaining.
Jim gave a wonderful presentation on shellac and allowed as many as wanted to hang around afterwards, the opportunity to play for a while. I really think that most everyone really enjoyed it because I can not recall how many "when is the next seminar" questions that I was asked before the evening ended :-)
My only regret is that I could not locate videographer to tape the event on such short notice. Next time for sure.
Jim Kull kept everyones attention, was friendly and funny to boot. Jim will be presenting a future seminar for us on the uses of dyes in wood finishing. I hope that all that attended enjoyed Jim and the show as much I did! I am ready to start shellacing the world now :-)

Glenn Clabo
01-09-2004, 9:18 AM
Mike...does that mean you'll start selling prefinished wood now? ;-)

Duane Dennis
01-09-2004, 9:29 AM
Mike,

Thanks so much for hosting the seminar! I can't think of a time in recent memory that my $10 was better spent. Learned alot about shellac, and met lots of good folks. I'm looking forward to the next one!! :D

Bob Lasley
01-09-2004, 9:33 AM
Mike,

Glad that it went well. Wish I could've been there, but 8 hours of driving on a Thursday night is a little much. Maybe next time I'll be able to arrange a "business" trip to McKinney that will take a couple of days! :D

Bob