PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know what's going on with A-Line-It Industries?

Steve Alderman
06-06-2007, 3:47 PM
I ordered something from In-Line Industries ---> http://www.in-lineindustries.com/a-line-it.html <--- just this past weekend.

Today when I went to call them about adding something to the order, I find that all their phones have been disconnected.

Sent an e-mail to their customer service & flagged it to make sure it was delivered.

No response.

Anybody know anything, or heard anything?:confused:

Jim Grill
06-06-2007, 6:22 PM
I had the same problem reaching them today.

Steve Jensen
06-06-2007, 7:59 PM
I ordered a Basic A-Line-It and got an email today it was back ordered 2-3 weeks, I didn't try to call. I hope they haven't charged my credit card yet!

Ken Shoemaker
06-06-2007, 8:06 PM
two months ago I ordered contrator saw pals over internet w/ credit card. Nothing. 6 weeks, nothing. Finally called, and left message (phones worked then). Finally came three days later. I'd be very wary....

John Mooney
06-06-2007, 11:29 PM
two months ago I ordered contrator saw pals over internet w/ credit card. Nothing. 6 weeks, nothing. Finally called, and left message (phones worked then). Finally came three days later. I'd be very wary....

Ditto. I ordered the Pals kit almost two months ago. E-mailed twice and both times were told that it would go out with the next shipment. Still haven't received it.:confused:

Mike Goetzke
06-07-2007, 9:34 AM
Maybe this has something to do with the 1/2 off sale Peachtree had on the A-Line-It a couple of weeks ago?

Steve Alderman
06-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Put on my investigators hat & looked up Jerry Cole (his name was in the email addy from In-Line Industries web site) by whitepages.com.

Called Jerry's house & his wife was kind enough to give me his cell #.

Verizon has got his business phones all messed up & of course emails are just flying in, so that's why he hasn't responded to my email yet.

The delay with the PALS kits is that an article was written up on them by one of the more popular wood working mags.

While this was great press for the PALS kits in particular & In-Line Industries in general, unfortunately the magazine forgot to tell Jerry about the article being published.

As a result of the press & not being geared up for the resulting flood of orders, he's sold out of all 5/16th PALS kits & is waiting on his supplier.

Jim Grill
06-07-2007, 11:10 AM
I can't wait that long. I hate to steel the idea but I think a few pieces of angle iron, two small bolts, two slightly longer trunnion bolts, and some careful drilling and tapping could render a fine homemade set of PALS.