PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Bob Lasley

Mike Tubbs
01-08-2004, 3:45 PM
Just got my new wood magazine and see where Bob Lasley submitted a shop tip and won. Way to go Bob!

Dave Avery
01-08-2004, 4:30 PM
Way to go Bob!

Julie Wright
01-08-2004, 4:41 PM
Way to Go BOB

Brad Hammond
01-08-2004, 4:52 PM
that's tooooo cool!!!

Jim Becker
01-08-2004, 5:22 PM
Congrats Bob! :D

And Mike...how in the world did you get your new copy of the mag before I have my pre-release copy? (As a forum host I usually have it about a week before folks get subscription/newstand copies in-hand...supposedly. Sheesh!) The post office is an amazing thing sometimes... :rolleyes:

Steve Jenkins
01-08-2004, 5:33 PM
Way to go Bob. Mike where you been keeping yourself??

Todd Burch
01-08-2004, 7:22 PM
So, Bob, what's the tip? I don't get that magazine.

Todd.

Dennis Peacock
01-08-2004, 8:10 PM
<B>Way to go Lasley!!!!!</b>

David Rose
01-08-2004, 8:31 PM
Hey, you guys! What do you expect from "ole Bob". I'm surprised he doesn't win with tips every month. :D Though I grinned, I mean it.

Couldn't happen to a better guy.

David

Bob Lasley
01-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Thanks folks. And a big thanks to John Milinaus(did I spell that right John?) for suggesting I submit the tip to a magazine in the first place. I haven't seen the issue yet and have no idea what tool I have won, but I am waiting anxiously. Of course, I'm always anxious when there's a new tool involved. :)

Todd, The tip is for a little jig I made for routing small parts, such as knobs, on the router table.

Mike, as Steve said, where you been man?

David, You been sniffing gun cleaning solvents again? :D

Thanks again,
Bob

David Rose
01-08-2004, 11:49 PM
Bob, I sniff them all the time. :D I also know you and have seen some of your ideas and work. Hope your tool is something you can really use! I wanna see that article! Do you get a commission for helping sell the mag or is that the purpose of the tool? ;) It will make them a few bucks this time I'm sure.

David

Thanks folks. And a big thanks to John Milinaus(did I spell that right John?) for suggesting I submit the tip to a magazine in the first place. I haven't seen the issue yet and have no idea what tool I have won, but I am waiting anxiously. Of course, I'm always anxious when there's a new tool involved. :)

Todd, The tip is for a little jig I made for routing small parts, such as knobs, on the router table.

Mike, as Steve said, where you been man?

David, You been sniffing gun cleaning solvents again? :D

Thanks again,
Bob

Cliff Newton
01-09-2004, 12:09 AM
Congrats Bob. It appears you are the winner of a new Ridgid TS model #TS3650.

Mark Singer
01-09-2004, 8:07 AM
Great Bob ...Congradulations!
Mark

Daniel Rabinovitz
01-09-2004, 10:33 AM
Bob
I havn't received my copy of the mag as yet. Mail comes to us in the "sticks" a week later than everyone else.
But congratulations and best wishes.
Hope someone is keeping score as to the number of folks on the Saw Mill Creek forum are published.
Daniel
:cool: