PDA

View Full Version : Helix exhaust.

Alan Case
06-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Hi.
I have a favour to ask.
Could someone who has an Epilog Helix laser please tell me
a) the height of the centre of the exhaust duct from the floor level
b) the distance of the centre of the exhaust duct from the left hand side of the machine. (as viewed from front)
c) How far the exhaust protudes from the back of the machine. ie depth is stated as 737mm (29") Does this take into account the exhaust spigot, or is the exhaust spigot recessed and finishes inside the 737mm dimension.

Regards Alan Case

Troy Cooper
06-02-2007, 11:24 PM
Hi Alan,

I have a new Helix that I pulled these measurements from.

a) the height of the center of the exhaust duct from the floor level is 24.5". The height to the bottom of the exhaust is 22.5" and to the top of the 4" port is 26.5".
b) the distance to the center of the exhaust duct from the left hand side (as viewed from the front) is 18.25".
c) The 29" depth noted in the Epilog specs does not account for the 4" exhaust connector port which is attached with four screws. The attached exhaust port adds another 2.25" to the total depth of the machine. This is nice though as it allows the machine to be rolled through a standard 30" door which would not be possible if the exhaust port were permanently attached.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Troy Cooper

Alan Case
06-03-2007, 1:18 AM
Thanks. Its a few weeks before we get the machine. We need to make room for the thing to fit.
Regards Alan Case