PDA

View Full Version : Ain't nobody workin'!

Howard Barlow
03-01-2003, 11:11 AM
Look at all the Creekers listed above, as online. Don't just sit there, get to the shop. I just pulled a 100' of 4/3 w/g romex under the house. You know, under there in the not wet enough to call it mud but not dry enough to come out unmuddy.

Ah! Life under the house... gotta love it. Back to work now, panel to install, circuits to run, etc., etc.

Let's go! Move it! Move it! Move it!

Jim Izat
03-01-2003, 11:18 AM
:D Hey Howard,

I've been doing glue ups for the top of my new assembly table/bench! Glue up five strips, come inside while the glue cooks, glue five more.....

It's gonna take all day!

Jim Izat

Ted Shrader
03-01-2003, 11:20 AM
I resemble that! I glued up wood frames for glass doors to a hutch I am building. Came in to take a break and get grief for it. :D

Off to make some dentil and crown modling for the top.

Ted

Todd Burch
03-01-2003, 11:22 AM
Hey Howard, just 'cuz I leave my FAVORITE forum up and running when I'm OUT WORKING TOO, doesn't mean that I'm sitting on my thumb!! I've already knocked out 1/3 of my weekend projects!

Todd.

Tony Falotico
03-01-2003, 12:30 PM
:( It's been raining all morning here.
Have lots of things I need to do, as soon as it dries up a bit! :)

Love these smilies! :D
-

Added at 3:15 pm.
It stopped raining but according to the weather channel radar there is another squall line approaching fast.
Guess I'll chalk this up as a bad day! :(

Added at 6:00 pm,
It's dark, still raining, this day is an official waste! :mad:
We'll try again tomorrow!

Howard Barlow
03-01-2003, 2:20 PM
I keep peekin' in, too. Got my panel up, feed coming in, but gotta stop for a couple of hours. Not much time to goof off today. You know, SWMBO.:D

John Piwaron
03-01-2003, 2:23 PM
Hey! I installed the cabinet I completed last Wednesday. Work was done, trip to Rockler will be done after posting.

Jason Roehl
03-01-2003, 4:24 PM
Hey!

I already drove 45 min each way to a 7 hr seminar. So I'm DONE with my weekend project!

Jason