PDA

View Full Version : LaserBuzz on Trotec

Pete Meacham
05-29-2007, 5:33 PM
Any Trotec owners/users using LaserBuzz designs that could offer some advice on engraving and cutting issues? Thanks, Pete

Michael Kowalczyk
05-30-2007, 11:59 AM
Sure what is your question? Please tell us what laser you have and wattage.(94)

thanks,

Tom Buzz Bernard
05-30-2007, 2:17 PM
Hey Michael,
This is Tom over at LaserBuzz.

I had someone who wanted to contact you about getting some 1/8" Baltic Birch. I always send them to this forum to find you, but was just informed you had no personal contact info???

I have everyone in files under their company name :confused: I can remember names but not all the corresponding company names, hell I can't remember why I walked into a room at times :cool:
If you could update your personal info or give me your company name I will write down - thanks!

Michael Kowalczyk
05-30-2007, 2:22 PM
Hey Tom,
Thanks for the info. Everyone usually PM's me or sends an email through the Creek. I can't put my phone number here but it is in the Laser Engraver's' list at the top of this forum in Texas (120)

Thanks,

Tom Buzz Bernard
05-30-2007, 2:35 PM
Got it Michael, I am not that savvy with finding my way around forums so even I had a hard time. Maybe that is why she couldn't find it?

On Pete's question about his Trotec, he has a 25 watt machine and needs answers on the easiest way to do color changes and setting up color mapping for vector only with his machine.

Raster only for black on the Trotec being the problem, I hope they change the driver soon to allow users to vector with black.

Michael Kowalczyk
05-30-2007, 3:39 PM
Hey Tom,
Thanks for the reply.
Pete can change colors with a couple of clicks. He will have to go into the material settings and what I did is make a new setting under the "wood" category and name it "3mm w clearcoat" so I know what it is used for. Then you can select the colors and pre program the power and velocity settings. I will get my settings and see if I can post a screenshot jpg but remember mine is a 60 watt so you will have to adjust yours accordingly.

Thanks,