PDA

View Full Version : Hey Paul Kunkel

Tyler Howell
01-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Hey Paul,
I was taking in your views on the “Shining” when I decided to take another stroll through your shop. Looks well thought out, and has that feel that good work goes on inside. ;)
I had a question about some of your power tools. Is that a standard magnetic ON/OFF switch on your Grizz gear or is that an after market purchase? I’ve seen them around before but it just occurred to me to ask.
:confused:
Thanks for sharing.

Tyler

Paul Kunkel
01-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Hey Paul,
I was taking in your views on the “Shining” when I decided to take another stroll through your shop. Looks well thought out, and has that feel that good work goes on inside. ;)
I had a question about some of your power tools. Is that a standard magnetic ON/OFF switch on your Grizz gear or is that an after market purchase? I’ve seen them around before but it just occurred to me to ask.
:confused:
Thanks for sharing.

Tyler
Well, thanks Tyler! :D yes good work does go on inside. All Griz tools that are 240v come with a magnetic switch. They work as advertised and even have adjustable threasholds. I sometimes change the factory location to suit me. :p
You're welcome :D