PDA

View Full Version : This weekend: Hitachi C10FL removable outfeed table

Mike Buelow
05-28-2007, 9:14 PM
After having no luck on the google, I set off to tackle this via my own, perhaps unsound methods... Photos attached. Summary: melamine, 1 1/2" bolts and screw-in nuts, scrap ply, scrap maple, adjustable feet, and ripped LVL legs.

The trick with the C10FL is leaving room for the rear fence catch to slide back and forth. Adjusting the bolts allows them to hang on the holes on the back of the rail, but still leave enough room for the rear catch to slide. May try to find some way to keep that space, but for now things seems to stay ok on their own.

Having an outfeed table is really nice. A nice improvement to a saw that I was pretty happy with from go.

Joe Chritz
05-28-2007, 11:15 PM
Looks nice.

I currently have a large table as an outfeed (4x7). Now that I have a festool TS55 I will most likely change to a smaller outfeed and a torsion box assembly table soon. No need for 8 foot rips anymore.

You will like the outfeed a lot.

Joe

Russ Collins
03-20-2013, 7:00 PM
After having no luck on the google, I set off to tackle this via my own, perhaps unsound methods... Photos attached. Summary: melamine, 1 1/2" bolts and screw-in nuts, scrap ply, scrap maple, adjustable feet, and ripped LVL legs.

The trick with the C10FL is leaving room for the rear fence catch to slide back and forth. Adjusting the bolts allows them to hang on the holes on the back of the rail, but still leave enough room for the rear catch to slide. May try to find some way to keep that space, but for now things seems to stay ok on their own.

Having an outfeed table is really nice. A nice improvement to a saw that I was pretty happy with from go.

Mike do you have a close up of how you attached to your saw? I kind of get the idea, but would appreciate a closer view.

Russ Collins