PDA

View Full Version : Shedua and stainless bath cabinet

Mark Singer
05-26-2007, 12:49 AM
I just finished the stainless and shedua bath cabinet....all drawers...I used the Kreg jig...a couple planels are fixed at the sinks which are Cesear Stone

Chris Schoolland
05-26-2007, 1:16 AM
Very nice Mark. I like the way it's open underneath while still providing decent storage. I dig the stainless, too.

CHRIS

sascha gast
05-26-2007, 3:13 AM
man I dig your steel guy. is this another unit, you had a similar thing in your bath. are those the drawers that were laying in your shop when I was there??

I wish you lived closer, I would love to have more chats with you about design. I have so many things I wanna do to my house and , well too little time< but mostly don't know where I should start.

I really like your work

Brett Baldwin
05-26-2007, 4:23 AM
Sharp work as usual Mark. Is it my imagination or is there a laboratory feel to this design? Especially in the third picture looking from the end I just get the overwhelming impression of a lab bench that has been retasked. Not intended as criticism BTW, just the impression I get.

Mike Cutler
05-26-2007, 7:37 AM
Nice detail Mark. I like the single continuous grain on the front. Very classy.

Brett.
I think the lack of background is the cause of the "lab bench" perception you see. Once the room is finished, the visual perception will change.

Mark Singer
05-26-2007, 8:47 AM
man I dig your steel guy. is this another unit, you had a similar thing in your bath. are those the drawers that were laying in your shop when I was there??

I wish you lived closer, I would love to have more chats with you about design. I have so many things I wanna do to my house and , well too little time< but mostly don't know where I should start.

I really like your work

Sascha,
Those were the drawers in my shop. This is for the client of mine , Ms. Kim. She really liked many things in my home and I changed this design just a little.

Jim Becker
05-26-2007, 10:38 AM
'Love that continuous grain that you work with on these projects, Mark. The shedua really shines for it!