PDA

View Full Version : Minneapple Creekers!!! Jim's Coming??

Tyler Howell
05-25-2007, 1:21 PM
(javascript:ol('http://www.mallofamerica.com/about_moa_tenant_profile_objectname_californiaCafe _S368.aspx');)

Jim Becker SMC Moderator, WW, Dad and Nice Guy is coming to town.
Thought we'd try an Improv creeker gathering at the:
MOA
California Cafe
http://www.mallofamerica.com/about_moa_tenant_profile_objectname_californiaCafe _S368.aspx (http://www.mallofamerica.com/about_moa_tenant_profile_objectname_californiaCafe _S368.aspx)
(http://www.mallofamerica.com/about_moa_tenant_profile_objectname_californiaCafe _S368.aspx)
Monday June 4, 2007
6:30PM
PM me by 6-3-07 and I'll have them stretch the table.
See you then

Tyler

Live Like You Mean It!

Al Willits
05-25-2007, 11:30 PM
Sounds good...looks like count me in.
MOA??
I thought we liked Jim??? :D :D

Al

Mark Stutz
05-26-2007, 12:30 AM
Sounds good...looks like count me in.
MOA??
I thought we liked Jim??? :D :D

Al

MOA,s not that bad, as long as he doesn't bring the girls!:D :eek:

Mark

Al Willits
05-26-2007, 8:18 AM
"""""""
MOA,s not that bad, as long as he doesn't bring the girls!:D :eek:
""""""

Nice place to visit, lousy place to live near....

Al

Jim Becker
05-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Well, since it's near Tyler's "base" as well as the bed I'll need to waddle to afterward...that location made sense. 'Looking forward to meeting anyone who can come for the nosh!

Art Mulder
05-26-2007, 2:39 PM
California Cafe? Looks pretty classy. Sure you picked the right (http://www.mallofamerica.com/about_moa_tenant_profile_objectname_Hooters_E404.a spx) restaurant? :rolleyes:

Visited MOA about ... errrr... 13 years ago I think. Far too easy to get lost in that place. All the hallways looked the same.

Al Willits
05-26-2007, 7:40 PM
Have to admit, Hooters had really good chicken wings...er...they were chicken wings ... right??:)

Al....they serve food...right...??

Tyler Howell
05-29-2007, 7:07 PM
I figured Jim's ladies would never forgive him if he didn't go to Mall of America and will never forget that he went with out them so it is a win-win location.:rolleyes:
Al, Beastie will never stand for Hooters poor service:D .
TJH

Dick Latshaw
05-29-2007, 10:13 PM
MOA. Didn't that used to be Metropolitan Stadium? Billy Martin, Harmon Killebrew and all that. Of course (showing my age), I remember George Mikan and Bud Grant at the Auditorium.

Long ago and far away.

Chris Barton
05-30-2007, 6:47 AM
I would love to meet everyone there but, I will be spending that week with Alan Lacer and Brian McInturf at Arrowmont...

Al Willits
06-01-2007, 6:44 PM
MOA. Didn't that used to be Metropolitan Stadium? Billy Martin, Harmon Killebrew and all that. Of course (showing my age), I remember George Mikan and Bud Grant at the Auditorium.

Long ago and far away.

You got it, back in the good old days, I remember watching a football game in a sleet/snow storm that was so bad you could hardly see the field...:)

We are on, and will meet ya there or Tyler maybe can ride over with us?
Not sure where your coming from Jim.
btw
Mr. Becker will get to meet the lovely Ms shebeast.
May god have mercy on his soul....:D :D

Al...unless the coven is meeting that night, then she won't make it.

Jim Becker
06-01-2007, 9:24 PM
Oh my...I get to meet the infamous "shebeast"? Kewel!!! (Tyler has already met the equally infamous Professor Dr. SWMBO at Five Barns last summer)

I don't have far to travel for this meal...staying with my mistress Marri Ott at the Courtyard next to the mall. :)

Al Willits
06-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Well...first we could make it, then we couldn't, then "we" decided yesturday we could, now we're both home sick....little to much weekend I think.

Anyway, "we're" gonna work on it and see what happens....

Al......who thinks his life gets a bit to confusing at times....:D

Jim Becker
06-04-2007, 3:55 PM
Al, you and your lovely can always just have ice cream...

Tyler Howell
06-04-2007, 4:41 PM
Just confirmed reservations under Tyler for 6:30, so I expect you there Al and Lori!!!!:mad:
6:30 or there will be "Double Secret Probation" for both of you.
Looking forward to another Creeker Visit.;)

Al Willits
06-04-2007, 9:54 PM
Looks like double secret for us, sorry, but we wouldn't have been very good company.
Still feeling rather poorly, hope there's a next time.

Hope ya had a good Creeker visit.

Al

Jim Becker
06-04-2007, 9:59 PM
You missed a "most wonderful" dinner, Al and LOYL....but we ate extra to make up for your absence...:D :D :D I suspect that Tyler will post the obligatory picture shortly...

Tyler Howell
06-04-2007, 10:18 PM
He was here and I've got proof.
Very enjoyable conversation and a great meal.
Thanks Jim.
It was great getting caught up

Al Willits
06-05-2007, 9:46 AM
You missed a "most wonderful" dinner, Al and LOYL....but we ate extra to make up for your absence...:D :D :D I suspect that Tyler will post the obligatory picture shortly...

Well, diners come and go, but a chance to meet another Creeker shouldn't be missed, hopefully they'll be a next time....

Al

Dennis Peacock
06-05-2007, 9:56 AM
Glad ya'll got to meet up. One of these days, I'd sure like to meet Tyler The Thong Man!!!!! :p :D

Tyler Howell
06-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Glad ya'll got to meet up. One of these days, I'd sure like to meet Tyler The Thong Man!!!!! :p :D

Dennis, I'm hunting you down buddy.
It ain't often a guy gets a So Bro like you.

Don't give up on me and this spinny thing.
Just gotta get rid of one house, one boat, and one duplex.