PDA

View Full Version : For Bob Janka and Keith Outten....

George Summers
01-05-2004, 9:53 PM
The wife of the incoming Master of our Masonic Lodge asked me to turn a presentation gavel for her husband. Since I do not turn (yet) I turned to Bob Janka who turned a beautiful gavel in maple and to Keith Outten for custom engraving. She loved the gavel and when presented to him at installation Saturday night, he was awed at the gavel. In the past most of the presentation gavels have been the 'Things Remembered' specials with a small brass plaque mounted. This one was super special and a big hit. Thanks to Bob and Keith for helping her make it a more memorable night for her husband. (Made me look good too for knowing such talanted people.)

George

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
01-05-2004, 11:43 PM
In the past most of the presentation gavels have been the 'Things Remembered' specials with a small brass plaque mounted. This one was super special and a big hit. Thanks to Bob and Keith for helping her make it a more memorable night for her husband. (Made me look good too for knowing such talanted people.)

George

I really like the addition of Laser engraving to these projects. I'm sure it will be treasured for a long time to come.

Ron