PDA

View Full Version : A word of praise for Oneida Air Systems

Frank Castleberry
05-23-2007, 11:46 AM
Just took the plunge and bought a 3hp Super Dust Gorilla for my shop. Working with Don Raymo at Oneida Air was a great experience. True customer service reminiscent of days gone by when the customer was king. Very helpful with sizing and design. No high pressure and follow-up to make sure everything was as expected.

Truly a pleasure doing business with.

Aaron Beaver
05-23-2007, 11:49 AM
I bought mine a while ago, but just this week I had a question so I emailed my sales rep and he returned my call that same day and he gave me some things to try on the issue I was having, even did a follow up call. Its nice to know he still would do that even though I bought mine in the middle of last year.

Phil Harding
05-23-2007, 12:25 PM
Just took the plunge and bought a 3hp Super Dust Gorilla for my shop. Working with Don Raymo at Oneida Air was a great experience. True customer service reminiscent of days gone by when the customer was king. Very helpful with sizing and design. No high pressure and follow-up to make sure everything was as expected.

Truly a pleasure doing business with.

Don was the gentleman I worked with when I bought mine a few months ago. If I ever needed another cyclone I would call Don at Oneida first. No pressure and several follow-up calls to make sure everything was working well.

-- Phil

Sandy Johnson
05-23-2007, 12:35 PM
I made the same purchase about two months ago (3HP Super Gorilla). I had Oneida lay out a duct design and to save time I purchased the ductwork from them too. From Mark Schreiber was my sales contact, to the ductwork designer, each interaction was handled with patience, great follow-up and no pressure. I asked plenty of basic (I don't understand-type questions) and never felt like I was being rushed to get through a call. I would buy from them again.

Ed Labadie
05-23-2007, 1:18 PM
I recieved my 3hp Dust Gorilla last week. I can't say enough good things about the people at Oneida Air.
The cyclone arrived well packaged and no shipping damage.
Good job Oneida!!!!

Ed

sascha gast
05-23-2007, 2:50 PM
mine is on it's way, too, I can't wait and yes, service is great

Don Bullock
05-23-2007, 3:51 PM
Thanks to all for their input. That helps me when I decide to buy my DC.