PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Notice - help needed

Ken Salisbury
01-05-2004, 1:05 PM
I read all Power Tool Forum posts, usually twice a day, once early in the morning and in the evening.

As our membership grows, the numbers of posts grow accordingly. Our membership’s self moderating has been great lately. I am finding fewer and fewer posts which need to be edited. Moderating help is always welcomed.

Members should use the “Report Post” feature anytime they find a post which is offensive or which violates the SMC Terms of Service. Using that feature results in an immediate e-mail to the moderator alerting him/her to the post along with the details you provide. This makes moderators aware sooner that a problem exists and what the problem is.

If you did not use a real first and last name when you registered you should either e-mail or PM a member of the staff with that information so your registration can be updated There are still quite a few members who do not meet that requirement. It should be noted, if you are not properly registered you are ineligible for SMC benefits like Bulk Buys, Free Stuff Drawings, etc. Please help the moderators by sending the information so they don’t have to take valuable time responding to your post, sending you an e-mail or a Private Message.

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
01-05-2004, 11:41 PM
I read all Power Tool Forum posts, usually twice a day, once early in the morning and in the evening ... As our membership grows, the numbers of posts grow accordingly. Our membership’s self moderating has been great lately. I am finding fewer and fewer posts which need to be edited. .

The amount of work you're doing to keep this forum "up to snuff" is daunting. I really enjoy the feel of this forum and what you, Keith, Aaron and all of the others do is remarkable. I'll certainly do all I can to assist if I see something I might question. Thanks again to the "old rebel" and the rest of the team. I don't see how you still have time to taste test all of the Bud Lite that is required and do woodworking, too. Keep up the good work.

Ron