PDA

View Full Version : More duck calls

Royce Meritt
01-04-2004, 9:09 PM
Just finished a bunch of calls and thought I would let you take a look. In the picture, top row, left to right we have Bocote, matched pair of duck and goose calls in Canarywood and a purpleheart/yellowheart with molded poly insert. Bottom row left to right is Walnut/antler goose call with brass band, antler with brass band, antler/cocobola, antler/moradillo, delrin (a type of composite plastic) with molded poly insert and antler band and delrin/moradillo with brass band. Thanks for looking.

Royce

Julie Wright
01-04-2004, 9:12 PM
Very Nice, I like the carnarywood.
thanks for sharing

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
01-05-2004, 8:18 AM
Just finished a bunch of calls and thought I would let you take a look ... Thanks for looking.

Royce

I'm going to have to get a couple of kits and try some of these myself. Good job, as always.

Ron

Ed Gray
01-05-2004, 7:58 PM
Great work!!! Can you buy the kits to make these calls? If so where at? I haven't seen any kits for these before and would like to make a couple. What kind of antler is it? I use whitetail antler and any this size would be too soft or spongy in the center. Most of my antlers are from local hunters here in Southern Indiana.

Thanks, Ed

Kevin Gerstenecker
01-05-2004, 8:01 PM
Nice calls Royce! The differing wood species and Antler combination make a beautiful call! Very nice work, and the finish it great. Almost too nice to be draggin' around out in the blind! Thanks for sharing the outstanding work Royce.............those are wonderful "Quackers"! :D

Ken Salisbury
01-05-2004, 8:52 PM
Great work!!! Can you buy the kits to make these calls? If so where at? I haven't seen any kits for these before and would like to make a couple.

Thanks, Ed

Ed - you can purchase kits from Hut's: http://www.hutproducts.com/duck.html

Ed Gray
01-05-2004, 9:29 PM
Thanks alot Ken, that is what I was looking for.

Ed