PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Reg Mitchell

Jerry Kniriem
05-17-2007, 6:20 PM
Hi, another member told me that Reg Micitchell could get a hold of Dev Emch. If you read this post Reg, this is a copy of my post;---- ( Hi, I joined your site to find Dev Emch. His name came up on a Google search for Gemco metal shapers. I have just bought one of these, and to my dismay I just found out it's a hydraulic model. I'm OK with it, but I'm totally unfamiliar with the hydraulic version. While looking on the net for a manual, this site popped up with a post by Dev Emch. The post was on 11/04/2005 @ 12:34 AM #81. In the post Mr. Emch said; ( Oh ya, I also have a 36 inch Bullard Turret lathe and both 20 in and 24 in hydraulic metal shapers. One is a GEMCO and the other is a Rockford. These are useful toys ). I would be eternally grateful to anyone who could put me in contact with Mr. Emch. I would like to ask him if he has a manual for the hydraulic Gemco shaper, I would pay a good price for a copy. Without a manual, or someone to talk to about operation and maintenance, I'm going to be in the dark and guessing about this machine. I'm a Tool & Diemaker/ shop owner, not a Woodworker, so I hope you gentleman will allow me an unrelated post or two. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. J.K. ) Reg, my Email is TopFuool@aol.com if you can help me fin Dev

Art Mulder
05-17-2007, 7:10 PM
Jerry... at the top of the page, click on "Members List". Then you can search for Reg Mitchell and find his profile. Once there you can send him a PM (private message) directly. That works a lot better than posting these messages to the whole forum.

thanks.
and welcome to SMC.