PDA

View Full Version : RE: John Hart

Keith Burns
05-16-2007, 12:07 PM
I just spoke with John and he asked me to to tell everyone that he is alive and kicking !! He is so busy trying to get his new place in order that he has not even switched on his lathe in over two months. He said he truely hopes to get back here posting again sooner than later. I for one hope it's sooner !

Dennis Peacock
05-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the update Keith. I appreciate it.
I've been missing him around these parts ya know. :)

Nancy Laird
05-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks, Keith. Nice to know he's staying busy, but not nice to know he's been away from his lathe. I've been missing him too.

Nancy

Mark Pruitt
05-16-2007, 1:03 PM
Thank you Keith. I'm eager to see John return.

Jonathon Spafford
05-16-2007, 1:03 PM
Them silly horses -- keeping John from his lathe and all! :D Sure miss him 'round here! Hope he gets back here soon!

Christopher K. Hartley
05-16-2007, 3:42 PM
Thanks Keith!:)

Bill O'Conner
05-16-2007, 8:34 PM
He'll love them draft horses after he has them broke but I'm sure it'll take some time, I hope he post some pictures of them

Bill

Bernie Weishapl
05-16-2007, 8:50 PM
Thanks for the update Keith. I was about to ask if anyone had seen hide nor hair of him. Good to see he is busy but sure do miss his posts.

John Hart
06-08-2007, 2:36 PM
Hi...my name is John.:)

:eek:

Benjamin Dahl
06-08-2007, 2:51 PM
John, welcome back. hope all is well.
Ben

Bill Wyko
06-08-2007, 3:02 PM
I was wondering what happened to him. Tell him we all say hello and look forward to his return.

Steve Schlumpf
06-08-2007, 3:03 PM
Good to see you back John! Hope this means that you have gotten settled in and everything is calming down - somewhat. Looking forward to hearing what you've been up to!

John Hart
06-08-2007, 3:27 PM
I've been away for quite a while. I owe a lot of answers to a lot of people, and I hope to get to them as soon as I can. I also have a lot of catchin' up to do!
I was sad to read just now about the passing of Dale Thompson. I sure liked him. He sent me a cool t-shirt about a year ago that I just loved. It's still in the wrapper so I think I'll give it some extra special care now. I will miss that big galoot.

Things around here have been pretty rough. The people who were buying our old house disappeared on us, leaving us with quite a mess and an even bigger financial burden than we expected. Kinda swimming upstream on that still.:( The old house is back on the market and the realtors have directed me to do a bunch of stuff to it. Unfortunately, we are out of money, so I have to do everything m'self.

On the new house front, we're trying to get done what we can with what little time is left over. It's a challenge.....but then, ain't that what makes life all worth while?;)

My lathe has a cherry vase mounted on it that has been sitting there for over 4 months. Every now and then, I turn the lathe on to see if the vase is out of round. Surprisingly, it's not warped!:)

I'm not sure I know where my camera is, but, I think it's time I started spending some time on the Creek again. ('specially since Keith Burns keeps calling me at work and hounding me.:p :D )

I'll get some pictures of our progress and get them posted.

Thanks for all your kind words and well wishes!!

George Conklin
06-08-2007, 4:02 PM
Hi, John,
Glad to see you're ok. Hope your other house sells quickly.
You have been missed:) .

Jim Becker
06-08-2007, 4:22 PM
Thanks for the update, John! It's good to see you back here, even if it's just now and then...you've been missed.

Bummer on the house situation. I hope you at least still had the deposit for the folks that bolted!

Mark Pruitt
06-08-2007, 4:47 PM

:eek:
Well lookee who just walked in!
Glad to see you back John.
Sorry 'bout the house thing. Makes me wonder how many other people they've done similar things to.:mad:

Tom Sherman
06-08-2007, 5:00 PM
Good to hear from you John, hope for a quick resolution to the house problem.

Mark Cothren
06-08-2007, 5:10 PM
Welcome back, John! We need to talk... I got some wood with your name still on it...;)

Dave Ray
06-08-2007, 5:30 PM
Good to hear from you John, hope that house sells quickly

Dennis Peacock
06-08-2007, 7:20 PM
Welcome back to the "calm waters" John!!!!!!!!!! :D

Glad to see ya back.

Now...go turn that lathe on and make some curlies. ;)

Karl Laustrup
06-08-2007, 7:29 PM
Glad to see you back posting John.

Good vibes on selling the hacienda. That alone should take quite a load off.

Pop in every couple of days to just say "HEY".

Karl

Bernie Weishapl
06-08-2007, 7:33 PM
Great to hear from you John. It will get better as it always does. Hope the house goes quickly for you.

Bob Hallowell
06-08-2007, 7:38 PM
Good to have ya back John, hope all goes well.

Bob

Ernie Nyvall
06-08-2007, 8:04 PM
Thanks for checking in John. Hope all goe well with selling the house.

Joe Tonich
06-08-2007, 9:57 PM
John, hope the storms didn't soak ya too bad today. Glad your still around.

Earl Reid
06-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Wishing the best for you and the family.
Earl and Barb:)

Andy Hoyt
06-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Man. I thought we had this place cleaned up and now YOU come waltzin' back in. Sheesh! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Chris Barton
06-09-2007, 6:18 AM
It's good to see you back on the board John. Now, get to turning...;)

John Hart
06-09-2007, 6:36 AM
Man. I thought we had this place cleaned up and now YOU come waltzin' back in. Sheesh!

Yeah....that's the big problem with fungus....It just seems to come creepin' back! Try some bleach. ;)

Thanks for all the kind words! Got some Old House roofing to do this weekend...maybe some plastering....gotta tear out 2 acres of fencing this morning....might get some drywall taped up too. Looking forward to being sore on Monday morning.......again.:o

Hey Joe...Those storms yesterday provided a good test case for some roof problems I was having on the new addition. We're dry after all that!!!! Woo Hoo!!!:D

Barry Stratton
06-09-2007, 9:18 AM
Good to hear from you John! I don't envy all your work and hope you get that old house sold!!!

Christopher K. Hartley
06-09-2007, 9:51 AM

:eek:I know, and your a spinaholic. Youve got to be more regular in your attendance at these meetings or we can't help you get worse.:D Missed ya John!:)

Ken Fitzgerald
06-09-2007, 10:53 AM
John...........Man am I glad to see you posting again! I've been quoating you and everybody thought I was quoating someone who was deceased!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

TYLER WOOD
06-09-2007, 3:01 PM
Yeah I've got wood with your name on it too. I didn't send it yet knowing your busy tring to move and get settled in. I figured another heavy box is not what you wanted to see yet. Let me know when your ready for some mesquite! Oh also got ahold of cotton wood burls!! So holler. Good to see you avater pic again!

Jeff Cybulski
06-10-2007, 9:31 PM
John - glad your ok and back - sorry about the trouble with the house....it will all work out..