PDA

View Full Version : Logout? Question for Keith

Martin Shupe
02-12-2003, 12:58 PM
Do I need to logout every time?

If I just close the site and exit AOL, will that log me out? Or will it show me as still "active"?

Just curious. Wouldn't want someone to think I was here when I am not.

I will be trying to log in from work this evening, I suppose I will just need my password? Or do I need that number that was sent in my confirmation email?

We need to encourage the rest of the Ponders to jump the dam and swim in the creek. (They can do both until the Pond is drained.)

Jackie Outten
02-12-2003, 8:20 PM
Martin,

I think that after your intial login the board should automatically recognize you when you come back.

Closing your browser should log you out. I just closed my browser and came back in again. I didn't have to log in and there was a message over at the top right hand side welcoming me back.

Keith Outten
02-12-2003, 10:29 PM
The board uses cookies which work with your browser and remembers your username and password. If you just disconnect it will log you out after a period of time.

Jim Iwanicki
02-16-2003, 12:21 PM
Glad you posted the logout stuff, had me wondering. I like the trial mini board with the threaded titles similar to the Pond. It might be more comfortable for some of the pond regulars. I'm not fussy just keep up the super work.:)