PDA

View Full Version : I got lazy on mother's Day

Mark Singer
05-13-2007, 1:53 PM
Happy Mothers Day!!!!!

I used this kinda dumb post last year....made a few minor revisions and as they say....i am a poet and I don't know it;)
Happy mothers day to all the woodworking mothers and all the non woodworking mothers and to the mothers of woodworking fathers and to the mothers of woodworking husbands and to the female parents of children that are woodworkers or have wood dashboard trim in their cars or sit today on seats made of wood or like the word dovetail I am working on a jig that mixes margaritas using my old Rockwell #100 router I must be carfull not to let liquid into the motor ..Oh and happy mothersday to the pets of woodworkers that are mothers and to the fish that swim in the aquariums and ponds of woodworkers that are mothers or know mothers that are fish and their children also there are mice in my workshop that I am sure are mothers because I see their children visiting me while I am woodworking and to all the other sons and dauhters of bad drivers that on other days i would wish someting else...and to all the people or living things that where are or may have know mothers except for a few people that fall into a different class of mothers and usually have another name the follows it I can think of a few it looks like a beautiful day here and we will have a brunch Called "Get Ma Out the Kitchen" this is the name Ryan came up with which everyone likes and we are not letting mom or any of the moms do any cooking or dishwashing I am making a trip to the marina with our new expanded family and we bring a carrot cake dish which reminds me I have to go.have a wonderful day and celebrate mom!
I hope my Mother is enjoying this day ....we can't be together...yet she is always in my mind! Of the Mothers I can join today....My Wife is #1 only because I can't think of a highe rumber.....so in summary enjoy the day an hug your mother whether she is a woodworker or not:rolleyes:

Ken Fitzgerald
05-13-2007, 2:22 PM
I got lazy on mother's Day.......So did I but then my wife informed it was Mother's Day.......So it was breakfast in bed for her..........eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy and hash browns and juice.......This afternoon a movie.......She's a big Larry the Cable Guy fan.....so it's Delta Farce.....

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!