PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking CD plans

Jeff Miller
05-11-2007, 8:14 PM
item no.
Item number: 110123570875
ON EBAY
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globalAssets/rtCurve.gif

Has anyone bought one of these it seems to cheap to include all that they say it does unless I'm not seeing the fine print somewhere. If it is legit does it have exploded drawings with measurements like it shows in the ad for all of those plans.

THANK YOU

JEFF;)

Fred Voorhees
05-11-2007, 8:37 PM
It might help if the link actually got us somewhere. I'm curious, could you post the actual link?

John Shuk
05-11-2007, 8:43 PM
The link will probably get pulled by the mods but the item number is here.

Cut it here and paste it into the search bar on EBAY and it'll take you there.

Jeff Miller
05-11-2007, 8:45 PM
It might help if the link actually got us somewhere. I'm curious, could you post the actual link?

I had the link there they took it away you are only allowed to post the item #:confused:

Al Killian
05-11-2007, 9:18 PM
A lot of times the plans on cd's are just plans that someone found online and burned to disk and charges you for there time to make it.

Craig D Peltier
05-12-2007, 11:57 AM
I looked at it.There was hundreds of plans and they say 200 pdf books on it too for $5.99 or something.Seems like a good deal to me as long as the plans are okay to build off of.
A lot of times the plans on cd's are just plans that someone found online and burned to disk and charges you for there time to make it.

Rob Will
05-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Looks like a good deal to me.......so I ordered about 4 copies. One for me, the rest for some WW friends.

Look at it this way. The value of your time to burn DVD's is greater than what they are charging for these.

Thanks Jeff,

Rob

Adam Burgess
05-12-2007, 11:43 PM
the problem is that the person selling all this information most likely does not own the copyright to it, so you'll be receiving stolen goods.

I'd buy one, but i already stole most of what is probably on the CD with Limewire.