PDA

View Full Version : Woodchuckers' an Excellent Source for Hamlet Tools

Hilel Salomon
05-11-2007, 2:07 PM
A long, long time ago, I suggested a Hall of Fame as well as a Hall of Shame to indicate those places which were excellent and those which were very bad, but too many members were opposed to the latter. I do think that when you come across an excellent source of supplies you should share this with others. Recently, I ordered a hamet bowl gouge and was exceptionally pleased with the price, the shipping and the general handling of my order. It's a place out in Western Ontario called Woodchuckers and although their website is not very informative, they carry an excellent assortment of tools from Oneway, Sorby and Hamlet. The gentleman on the line is very polite and efficient and I was very, very satified. Luck, Hilel.

Jim Shaver, Oakville Ont
05-11-2007, 5:41 PM
A lot of Toronto area turners know John of Woodchuckers well:) John comes to our club meetings of the Golden Horseshoe Woodturners Guild (AAW 150).

I have been to his store a few times, if you get the chance you have to seethe trailer out back loaded with great wood! John is located on Weston Road south of the 401.

Great place to buy your tools, and a super nice guy!