PDA

View Full Version : Please help find vendor for Maple Pens

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-10-2007, 6:01 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this particular pen & pencil set? It has the double ring around the middle.

Thanks in advance.
Zelma (Psalms 8:2)

James Rambo
05-10-2007, 7:51 PM
try penclub.com maple ball point #PENMP-B

Carol VanArnam
05-11-2007, 3:25 AM
a&b supply i buy them there all the time...

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-14-2007, 7:28 AM
Every place I have found has the pen but NOT the pencil. I really wanted the set. Oh, I found them from China, 1000 mim. plus getting them imported and I am not sure how expensive that is but for now . . . I guess we'll do only the pen? If anyone finds them please let us know.

Thank again everyone.
Zelma (Psalms 18:2)

Carol VanArnam
05-14-2007, 11:12 PM
eborb.com sells a nice rosewood set with a pen and pencil. the cost is about $8 but it goes down if you buy more. laserbit sells a maple pencil and pen but not as a set. you then have to buy the maple box to make the set. costs a bit much....

Nancy Laird
05-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Zelma, I don't know how quickly you need these, but why don't you try to find someone in your area who turns pens to make the pens and pencils for you? Of course it could be a little pricey, but it's just a suggestion.

Nancy

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-15-2007, 7:10 AM
Yes, Laserbits sells a maple set, so does a couple of other places. I was trying to find that particular one with the gold band with the black strips going around it. I guess I'll have to order either just the pen or go with the other ones. I have been able to purchase the rosewood set like this but not the maple one, you know I just find it hard to believe somebody doesn't have them. I have wasted a lot of time looking for them, so I guess I need to move on. Thanks again everyone for your help.

Thanks and God Bless,

Dave Strickler
05-15-2007, 10:12 AM
Zelma,

Johnson Plastics sells what you are looking for. This link should take you to them.

http://www.johnsonplastics.com/ Look under laserable gifts in their online catalog.

Dave Strickler

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-15-2007, 3:42 PM
O.K. guys I am not trying to be "PAIN", however I just got off the phone with Johnson Plastic and although the picture of the pen shows the gold band "with BLACK strips", the gentleman went to the warehouse and pulled this and guess what? He says none of them have the black strips going around the gold band. Thanks for all your help I really appreciate your trying.

Thanks and God Bless,

Craig Hogarth
05-15-2007, 4:59 PM
I get the feeling your trying to buy the perfect match goldfish to replace a dead one before someone notices. :)

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-15-2007, 7:55 PM
No, these sell much better. And the fact that others are selling them and I can't find them, this will drive me crazy . . . which by the way . . . is NOT a far drive. :)

You all have a wonderful evening.

Richard Savidge
05-16-2007, 9:30 AM
We buy ours from colorado heirloom - www.coloradoheirloom.com - gold band with two black stripes. Good luck

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Richard, I just called http://www.coloradoheirloom.com/, they tell me they have the rosewood set or the pen in the maple but not the pencil. Were you able to get both?

Thanks,

Richard Savidge
05-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Zelma, Sorry for my ignorance about the pencil. My brother buys the sets somewhere else but they don't have the double black banding you are looking for.

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-17-2007, 1:43 PM
At this stage I want to follow through on all possibilities, thank you for trying.

I have some with the plain gold band with no strips. I am still . . . more now, than ever "ON A MISSION", I will not give up, I am determined . . .

Thanks again everyone, you're still the greatest group of people.

Craig Hogarth
05-17-2007, 1:55 PM
stupid question, but what if you bought them without stripes and then engravd them on?