PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Texans!!

Belinda Barfield
05-08-2007, 4:33 PM
I mentioned this in another thread but wanted to make sure I got the attention of you Texans on the forum.

Our largest wildfire fight here in Georgia is now being managed by a Lone Star State incident management team. Thanks for the help! I will be transporting much needed supplies to the command post this weekend and will be sure to say a personal thank you to any of your men and women I meet.

Keith Outten
05-08-2007, 7:23 PM
We'd like to thank you for your time;

To all you Texas Freedom Pen Turners, thanks for supporting our Troops with your steady flow of Freedom Pens from the Lonestar State that never stops.

To all you California Freedom Pen Turners....Yeah you know who you are, a dedicated group with the big hearts.

To the good ole boys from Alabama Power who came to our neighborhood here in Virginia after the last hurricane and turned the lights back on. After a week in the dark we really appreciated the long hours, the hard work and the dedication.

Dave Ray
05-09-2007, 5:32 PM
Keith said, To the good ole boys from Alabama Power who came to our neighborhood here in Virginia after the last hurricane and turned the lights back on. After a week in the dark we really appreciated the long hours, the hard work and the dedication.
On this side of the river, Keith the guys came from PA. Long lines of trucks men and equipment. They sure helped us out. Thanks guys.