PDA

View Full Version : SawMill Creek 2004 Calendars

Keith Outten
01-02-2004, 8:00 PM
The SawMill Creek 2004 Calendars are at the printer. I should be able to pick them up by Monday the 6th. I'm sorry they are so late my helper who had volunteered to do the design work was a no show so I had to do them myself. Everyone knows what my schedule has been lately. Those of you who ordered calendars will receive them shortly, I will include something extra in your mailing to make up for my being late.

The artwork that I sent to the printer included twelve images at just over 14 megs each in file sizes. The official calendar should be really nice.

In the mean time I did a little cut and paste and came up with a scaled down version of our calendar for those who are interested. These images are not copies of the ones we sent to the printer . Attached is January and February. Feel free to "right click and save as", pop them on your desktop.

Mark Singer
01-02-2004, 8:04 PM
Keith,
They look great! How much$
Mark

Keith Outten
01-02-2004, 8:10 PM
Mark,

Our local Kinko's charges $19.95 for each calendar and we added four dollars for shipping and handling so the total is $24.00

The calendars that are being printed will have the actual calendar portion attached to the bottom of our photo (spiral bound).

Glenn Clabo
01-02-2004, 8:21 PM
Thanks Keith...I'm sure it will be a subject for conversation for the office.

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
01-03-2004, 8:31 AM
The SawMill Creek 2004 Calendars are at the printer. I should be able to pick them up by Monday the 6th ...

They look great Keith! I'll get you a money order in the mail right away for the $24.00.

Thanks,

Ron

Bruce Page
01-03-2004, 3:15 PM
I can’t wait! Those are really cool! Right now, I’m replaying last years swimsuit calendar - not bad, but still a repeat …;)