PDA

View Full Version : Source for Compact Mirrors?

Wil Lambert
05-08-2007, 5:12 AM
Anyone have a source for the cheap aluminum compact mirrors? I have a customer that came in asking about them and I told them I would have to check.

Thanks,
Wil

Robert Rosensteel
05-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Try www.creativegiftsdirect.com (http://www.creativegiftsdirect.com) you get a better price when you buy 3 or more products. Hope this helps! Rick

Dave Jones
05-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Their site will not display in Firefox. It requires Internet Explorer. Not that it doesn't work in Firefox, but they actually prevent anybody not using Explorer from viewing their site.

Sorry for the rant (I know I wasn't the one asking for the product/site). I just see this as a sign of a company that doesn't care or is too stupid to realize what their web designer has done to them.

Wil Lambert
05-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Thanks I will check them out.

Wil

Bill Cunningham
05-08-2007, 9:18 PM
Their site will not display in Firefox. It requires Internet Explorer. Not that it doesn't work in Firefox, but they actually prevent anybody not using Explorer from viewing their site.

Sorry for the rant (I know I wasn't the one asking for the product/site). I just see this as a sign of a company that doesn't care or is too stupid to realize what their web designer has done to them.

It loads with Mozilla 1.7.13
Which is the latest firefox(heavy) But firefox 2 gets the 'bugger off' and come back with 'Idiot Explorer' message