PDA

View Full Version : Off To Rockler !!

Mark Valsi
01-02-2004, 9:56 AM
I'm headed to Rockler in a couple of yours to get the Porter Cable router system and the Delta 14" band saw.

Any thing I should be wary of ??

Thanks

Bart Leetch
01-02-2004, 10:18 AM
Make sure you wallet has a lock & is chained down they'll pick that sucker dry. But you'll come out smiling. So why do you shop in one of the most expensive stores in town? Try Wood workers Supply. I feel Rocklers = almost gold plated.

John Miliunas
01-02-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm headed to Rockler in a couple of yours to get the Porter Cable router system and the Delta 14" band saw.

Any thing I should be wary of ??

Thanks

First off, congrats on the pending "gloats"!

Other than that, if you're looking for any accessories, check their on-line site before you go. I have very recently found a HUGE difference at the Rockler retail store I went to. ie, I was after some T-track w/knobs & studs, etc... The on-line and even their paper catalog showed the 17 piece set as $19.99. The store had it at $24.99! I ordered it on-line through their Winter Clearance Sale for $9.99!!! :D Heck, I ordered 5 sets, at that price! In other words, the retail outlets are not always in sync with their Web store. Other than that, enjoy your outing! :cool: