PDA

View Full Version : Revised Box Design

Ray Mighells
05-02-2007, 9:18 PM
Hi Y'all. A few months ago a kind Creeker posted a nice little box with a top without a hinge. Very nice Celtic design on top and sides. I managed to come up with a hinge addition and keeping the top design. I wasn't able to take the top design apart to make a better fit, but the top design can be substituted as desired.I posted a few other simple things that might be of interest to my fellow newbies.Click in if you like; http://www.PictureTrail.com/razaxnstuff If anyone wants the box file, let me know how to transmit it, and I'll send it along.

Nancy Laird
05-02-2007, 9:52 PM
Ray, I went to your site and noted your business cards. Just out of curiosity, what thickness of material are you using? We are using 1/32" for our cards and it holds up very well.

Nancy

Ray Mighells
05-03-2007, 1:43 AM
Nancy; I'm using Black Walnut, Jatoba, Hard Maple, Black Cherry, White Oak and Aromatic Cedar, all 1/8" or slightly under, plus the 1/8' acrylic in bronze, gold, and silver mirror and flourescent in 4 colors, and whatever else I have in cut offs. Incidently, Delvies Plastics has Ivory acrylic for $!.00 per foot if you are interested.