PDA

View Full Version : two cherries chisels

Bob Weisner
01-01-2004, 3:31 PM
Hi:

Does anyone know if the company that make two cherries chisles has a website? I got a boxed set of their chisels for christmas and they seem like a very well made tool. Does anyone know if they make turning tools?

Thanks,

Bob

Christian Aufreiter
01-01-2004, 4:30 PM
Hi Bob,

here's the link: http://www.kirschen.de/
Yes, they make turning (and carving) tools as well.

Regards,

Christian

Mark Singer
01-01-2004, 7:20 PM
Bob,
Two Cherries is one of my favorites...I have several...the steel is excellent . You can hone it like a mirror. Similar to Hirsch and Ashley Iles...you can't do much better!
Mark

Darlene D
01-06-2004, 12:32 PM
Hi:

Does anyone know if the company that make two cherries chisles has a website? I got a boxed set of their chisels for christmas and they seem like a very well made tool. Does anyone know if they make turning tools?

Thanks,

Bob
Hello Bob,

Don't know where you are, but if you want Two Cherries in Canada, check out www.europeanhandtools.com.

Regards,
Darlene

Rob Lee
01-06-2004, 2:41 PM
Bob,
Two Cherries is one of my favorites...I have several...the steel is excellent . You can hone it like a mirror. Similar to Hirsch and Ashley Iles...you can't do much better!
Mark

Hi -

Actually - it's the same as Hirsch....same steel, same factory...

Cheers -

Rob

Mark Singer
01-06-2004, 7:58 PM
Rob,
Didn't I see some nice Hirsch chisels in the Lee Valley catalogue at a great price?
Mark

Ed Falis
01-07-2004, 11:37 AM
Rob,
Didn't I see some nice Hirsch chisels in the Lee Valley catalogue at a great price?
Mark

Mark,

You sure did - I got 'em for Christmas. Very nice.

- Ed