PDA

View Full Version : Do things like this happen to you?

Kent E. Matthew
04-29-2007, 5:57 PM
Here is a shot of my latest completed project. Sort of....

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/Goose5/tableresize.jpg

This dog tried to hide inside this table. Blasted out my mortise and tenon joints on the bottom. Had to reglue it. Granted this was my first attempt at mortise and tenon jointery. Maybe I'll get it a little tighter next time. Sorry dial up guys and gals. I reduced this picture by half and it was still not enough.

Per Swenson
04-29-2007, 6:05 PM
Yes they do.

Learning experience there.

The dogs are cool though. They just try to help.

Same with all the animals. The humans now are a different story.

Believe me when I tell you each and every one of them puts their

finger in wet varnish. Without fail. If they don't touch it and that's

one in 10, they set their goldarn drink on it.

I feel your pain, 1 dog, 3 cats, 3 helpful children, 52 customers a year.

Per

glenn bradley
04-29-2007, 7:56 PM
That's it! I need to get a dog. When stuff happens to me I immediatly look around for the dog to blame it on . . . darn, I don't have a dog; must have been me.

I'll just have to settle for blaming it on the two ghosts that live in every house with young children; "Not me" and "I dunno". Years ago whenever I would ask the kids "who did this?" they would all answer; "Not me" - and - "I dunno".

Jim Becker
04-29-2007, 8:01 PM
Today...I wished I had a dog in the shop to blame a boo-boo on. But alas...I did not have one. :rolleyes: And the little mouse living somewhere under the woodpile wasn't accepting blame, either...:o

Mark Singer
04-29-2007, 8:09 PM
He is a beautiful dog....looks like my Java used to look!

Ken Deckelman
04-29-2007, 8:24 PM
"Do things like this happen to you?"

Only on day's that end in "Y":D

Don Bullock
04-29-2007, 9:06 PM
We currently have seven basset hounds at our house.:eek: Need I say more?;) :D

Doug Shepard
04-29-2007, 9:29 PM
China is a pretty well behaved shop dog. One of my cats on the other hand can be a real challenge. Cat hair in finish is a real PITA to get out.:mad:

Dan Drager
04-30-2007, 12:55 AM
The culprit looks very guilty....and sorry. It's the "I was just trying to help, Dad" look.