PDA

View Full Version : Bosch 3912---Good Deal?

Jim McLeod
04-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this deal from Amazon. Bosch 3912 for $208.72 plus $29 for ship. Probably not as good as some saws out there but the price seems worth it. Still leary of Amazons shipping though. Or UPS. Thanks

David Weaver
04-25-2007, 7:37 AM
I've never had any trouble with Amazon's shipping, and I've gotten tons of things from them.

The only trouble I've had is that they mislabel items from time to time, and will send you the wrong thing, but that's only been on obscure things (like grip-tite magnetic featherboard stuff). Even at that, both times they sent me the wrong thing, they were quick to take it back, even though I opened everything up the first time looking for an explanation or bill that gave a reason for sending the wrong thing.

I don't know anything about the Bosch saw, but it'll get to you fine if you get it from them. Just open it and check it over well, and if anything is wrong with it, leave it in the package and call customer service.

I've had much more trouble with Tool King than I have with Amazon. To the point where I called TK so many times with promises of response and then nothing, that I just ordered replacement cast parts for the ones that were broken in shipping.

Eugene A. Manzo III
04-25-2007, 4:39 PM
I've purchased a Bosch slider from them and it arrived in Maine Perfectly. I
have never had a bad experience with them.