PDA

View Full Version : Example of Our Tile

James & Zelma Litzmann
04-24-2007, 6:01 PM
Hey everyone, I just thought I'd show you guys one of our tiles we are doing with our laser and new sandcarver. It's a beginning, we not great but we are learning.

God Bless,
Zelma (Psalms 18:2)

Mike Null
04-24-2007, 7:56 PM
It looks as if you are becoming quite proficient with your new toys.

Thanks for showing the work.

Steve McKee
04-24-2007, 9:27 PM
Nice work guys, what kind of tile is that anyway?

William Desrochers
04-26-2007, 7:06 PM
Nice job. Turned out great!

James & Zelma Litzmann
04-26-2007, 7:40 PM
First I want to say thank you to all of you for your wonderful comments.

The tile is just plain 13 X 13 glazed porcelain tile, ordered from a local tile store.

Thanks again,

Scott Winstead
04-29-2007, 9:13 PM
James and Zelma,
Looks great ... very nice and professional. If you don't mind me asking, what tool(s) did you select for your sandcarver?
Thanks,
Scott

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-01-2007, 9:06 AM
Since I am not sure what you mean by tools, that should tell you a lot? I don't know that much about the sandcarver, I am sticking with the engraver and letting James have the sandcarver . . . for now. We didn't pick out anything other than what came with it. Sorry I can't tell you more.

God Bless,

Scott Winstead
05-01-2007, 7:53 PM
Zelma,
What type of machine (e.g, Crystalblast Performer, etc.) are using as for your sandcarver?
Scott

James & Zelma Litzmann
05-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Sorry, we have just moved our whole shop to the downtown area and have been totally swamped and worn out.

We went for the Rayzist, the one that has the filtration system, everything is enclosed, even empting the sand into the system is done when it is inside the machine, you get hardly any dust on you at all.

WE LOVE our machine, after all was said and done it is more than likely the best investment we've made since we went into business.

My husband said to tell you if you email us he'll send you his phone number and he would tell you how much he likes the machine and HE DOES!

Thanks and God Bless,