PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have a grid pattern I could use?

Steve knight
04-23-2007, 12:48 AM
I could really use a 6x6" grid on my cnc table. the table is 48x96. it would be very nicer to ahve a 4x8 border then even 6x6 grid. I have drawing it several times on parts wizzard but it is not great. I also needed in a seperate file .31 holes drilled on all the cventers ofthe grid but the outside row.
what I have drawn had a lot of backtracking and overlapping.

Gary Hair
04-23-2007, 12:54 AM
What program would you like it drawn in? I can put something together in Corel and save it in quite a few formats.

Gary

Steve knight
04-23-2007, 12:57 AM
eps is good dxf works well for me. I have always known my drawing sucks but this is really bad (G) if I knew the software better I would have had it. I got lines 6" apart but the ends don't quite line up and I can't figure out how to ge them too.

Gary Hair
04-23-2007, 1:54 PM
Here is a grid and a grid with a border. Let me know if these work for you.

I created an eps as well but it was over 2mb, hopefully the dxf will work out.

Gary

Ed Lang
04-23-2007, 4:09 PM
Steve,
If you would like some help in getting it drawn in Part Wizard, send me an email and we can talk on the phone and work together.

I understand the problem of not being able to draw and thus not be able to make "stuff". With a little help, I bet you can draw that grid with your eyes closed.

The offer is there if I can be of help.

Ed

Steve knight
04-24-2007, 2:40 AM
thanks for the files I will check them out tomorrow.
I finally figured it out. then watching the video again I figured out how to make it cut them without going around in squares.
but maybe you can help with v carve. all ofthe thigns I have made whe nI run them in simulation mode they are off the table. they are on the home corner but compleatly off the table. I could change the offset y and x but that was a pain and you had to try and try again to get it right.