PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen John Hart

Bill O'Conner
04-21-2007, 10:00 AM
haven't seen John in a while thought maybe he was busy working a new team of horsey he got from all the wood he been selling

Ken Fitzgerald
04-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Bill...........I talked with John...oh, 3 weeks ago. I'll give him a call this afternoon and report back. I miss his witty and friendly fingers here!

Bernie Weishapl
04-21-2007, 11:36 AM
I was just going to ask the same thing. I talk with Bob Noles and Corey to see if they had heard anything. I haven't heard from John since very early March when I bought the second box of wood. I need to get a hold of him to see if he can help me out with a order. Going to try to e-mail him.

Jonathon Spafford
04-21-2007, 2:39 PM
Ya... where is he?! Them horseys can't be that much work! You guys tell him he needs to get back here!!!!

Andy Hoyt
04-21-2007, 3:31 PM
Last I heard he was at a dude ranch in New Jersey learning how to ride.

Dennis Peacock
04-21-2007, 3:41 PM
Last I heard he was at a dude ranch in New Jersey learning how to ride.

While I do miss John around here....he does need to learn how to ride them horsey's so he can keep up with his daughter. :D

Mark Cothren
04-21-2007, 3:41 PM
I think I read somewhere that he had changed his name to MaryAgness and had moved to Nacogdoches.

Martin Shupe
04-21-2007, 5:43 PM
I think I read somewhere that he had changed his name to MaryAgness and had moved to Nagadoches.

Umm, did you mean Nacogdoches?

(Proud graduate of SFASU, Nacogdoches, Texas.)

Mark Cothren
04-21-2007, 5:46 PM
Sorry 'bout that, Martin... spelling was never one of my fortes... especially when it was city names in Texis....;) :D

Andy Hoyt
04-21-2007, 5:49 PM
I always thought it was spellerized Nachodoritos

Bill Boehme
04-21-2007, 8:41 PM
Umm, did you mean Nacogdoches?

(Proud graduate of SFASU, Nacogdoches, Texas.)

Actually, he did mean the tiny virtually unknown town of Nagadoches. The only thing still there is a very old riding stable for elderly city slickers who want to ride horses as old as they are. I think that maybe we have a match!

Bill O'Conner
04-21-2007, 9:23 PM
I heard the neighbor tried to sell him a gently used horse only ridden on Sunday by a little grey haired lady from Pasadena

Curt Fuller
04-21-2007, 11:16 PM
I was wondering if his Amish neighbors might have convinced him to pull the plug. Horse drawn internet is slower than dial up!

Jim O'Dell
04-22-2007, 8:42 AM
I always thought it was spellerized Nachodoritos

Nah, none of that citified Mexican stuff here in Tejas. :D Jim.

Mark Cothren
04-22-2007, 8:52 AM
Horse drawn internet is slower than dial up!

Now that right there is some funny stuff!!! :D

Pete Jordan
04-22-2007, 9:33 AM
I thought I saw John yesterday with a beard and no mustache.

Bill O'Conner
04-22-2007, 9:37 AM
was he in a buggy with a mule pulling it:D

Bart Leetch
04-22-2007, 11:36 AM
I was wondering if his Amish neighbors might have convinced him to pull the plug. Horse drawn internet is slower than dial up!

Well at least it may be slow enough for him to keep up with or at least slow enough for him to catch up with.

He's probably standing along side the horse as it side steps chasing it around trying to get the saddle on its back. DAMHIKT Gee I wonder if he know how to saddle a horsey?:eek: :D

There was this story about a guy that was sliding off to the side of a horse as it was running along & everyone was watching & wondering if he'd make it ok when the store manager came out & unplugged the horsey.:D

Corey Hallagan
04-22-2007, 2:55 PM
My guess is with spring here he is back to working hard on the "ranch" again. He was pretty much non existent last spring to fall if I remember. Probably plowing the back 40 with the kids, raising a barn, and other fun rural life things. :)

Corey

Andy Hoyt
04-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey all.

I spoke with John this morning. He and his family are AOK and doing just fine. He did say however, that he's up to his eyeballs in alligators and hoofpusses at work which has put a huge damper on his leisure activities (such as hanging out with the likes of us). Said that he hopes to be back out from under in the near future.

He also asked that I extend his best wishes to everyone here at the creek - even John Miliunas. Hmmmm. Maybe he's ill after all!:D

Ron Journeau
04-27-2007, 9:17 PM
Andy, thanks for the update..was gunna PM you this weekend to ask you to send over the Pony Express to see if John and family have heard that spring has arrived.