PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Woodworking Book by Todd Burch

Todd Burch
12-28-2003, 2:59 PM
Yes, it's finally gone to print. I've received rave reviews from all the critics. Rumor has it that a Pulitzer has been reserved in my name.

(wake up from dream...)

Actually, it's a joke that one of my friends gave me for Christmas. The second shot is a sample of the actual content of this book. Yes, it really is "everything I know about woodworking!"

Todd.

Wolf Kiessling
12-28-2003, 3:13 PM
:D :D
Yes, it's finally gone to print. I've received rave reviews from all the critics. Rumor has it that a Pulitzer has been reserved in my name.

(wake up from dream...)

Actually, it's a joke that one of my friends gave me for Christmas. The second shot is a sample of the actual content of this book. Yes, it really is "everything I know about woodworking!"

Todd.

He, he, he....... I love it, Todd. :D :D :D

I'll have to keep that in mind, maybe it'll keep me down on earth.....

Wolf

Jim Becker
12-28-2003, 3:23 PM
LOL! But it really is easy to revise as you think of new wisdom... :D

Glenn Clabo
12-29-2003, 8:09 AM
Yes, it really is "everything I know about woodworking!"
Todd.

I know you're too proud...but the facts are the facts...

Dennis Peacock
12-29-2003, 1:15 PM
You know what........This would be a GRAND place to take ww notes, sketches and ideas.!!!! This "could" be a better gift than you first imagined...!!! What a good idea.

Alan Turner
12-29-2003, 5:49 PM
Todd,
I know the gift was a joke, and a good one, but. . . .
I have shop pads of graph paper, and I velo-bind them so they stay together, and this is where all of my ideas, sketches, etc. reside, rather permanently. I date them from time to time, and when I fill a book, it goes on the shelf, and the next is started. One time I made a series of jigs for some specialized cuts in a run of spayed-leg hearth benches, and in the book went the set-up directions. A year later, went to build another 5 of these, and looked at the jigs but couldn't recall the set up. To the book, and there it was. No problem. Your gift book would make a great first shop book.
Alan

David Rose
12-29-2003, 11:22 PM
Wow, Todd! You know more than I thought you did. It took such tiny print to get it all in that I can't even read it! :D

Cool gift, btw.

David

(wake up from dream...)

Todd.

Ryan Singer
12-29-2003, 11:42 PM
Todd,
don't let the termites get ahold of all of that knowledge!

Right now, I feel like We are all kids in camp...

Pass me a marshmellow,
Ryan