PDA

View Full Version : I'm (about to be) Famous!

Howard Rosenberg
12-28-2003, 1:03 AM
Hi all -

I couldn't wait for this gloat to be on the newsstands.

My wife Rhonda is one of the editors at Canadian Living, a general interest ladies magazine, distributed nationally here in Canada.

Guess whose living room cabinets are featured in the upcoming issue?

My MDF beauties!

It's actually a story on last summer's redecorating job but I got to be "interviewed" by my wife, pose next to my cabinets and.... pontificate on the wonders of MDF!

Rhonda did a great job of translating "woodworker-ese" to plain English for the civilians reading the magazine and the photos turned out just great.

Thanks for letting me gloat - Howard

Mark Singer
12-28-2003, 7:15 AM
Hi all -

My wife Rhonda is one of the editors at Canadian Living, a general interest ladies magazine, distributed nationally here in Canada.

My MDF beauties!

It's actually a story on last summer's redecorating job but I got to be "interviewed" by my wife, pose next to my cabinets and.... pontificate on the wonders of MDF!

Rhonda did a great job of translating "woodworker-ese" to plain English for the civilians reading the magazine and the photos turned out just great.

Congradulations!!!

Thats great!
The real question is are you still going to talk to us?
Will you still show us your silverware trays?

Just kidding....imagine if you used real wood?

Mark

paul comer
12-28-2003, 7:45 AM
Hi all -

My MDF beauties!

Will yo be signing autographs????

Tyler Howell
12-28-2003, 8:42 AM
Let's see those cabinets one more time Howard before you go to press. I think I missed them the first time.

TJH

Dave Heinlein
12-28-2003, 8:53 AM
Hi all -

My MDF beauties!

So, pontificate to me the wonders of MDF besides the awesome dust and weight? Congrats on your success.
Dave

David Eisan
12-28-2003, 10:58 AM
Let's see those cabinets one more time Howard before you go to press. I think I missed them the first time.

TJH

I second the motion!

David.

Jim Becker
12-28-2003, 11:05 AM
Howard, congratulations! Your stuff looked great in your photos and I bet the pro photographers will really do a bang up job!

Perhaps you can purloin a PDF reprint of the article to post here at SMC...I know that a turner friend of mine who had exposure in MS Living was able to do that and have the article available at her web site.