PDA

View Full Version : Latest Projects

Edward Carrigan
04-14-2007, 9:03 AM
Hello to all,

I am somewhat new to the forum as this is my first post and wanted to say hello to everyone. At the same time wanted to post a few pics of my latest projects that Larry Crim (also a member) and and I have completed. Currently, we are working on a dresser to match the bed and nightstand. Larry has been a great help and has provided much guidance and expertise on all of the pieces. We used maple and cherry since I thought they made a nice contrast together. Hope you like them.

Ed

Mark Stutz
04-14-2007, 9:13 AM
Looks great Ed. I'll agree with the combination of woods. Looks like you have a very satisfied client as well! And welcome to the Creek.

Mark

Don Bullock
04-14-2007, 9:14 AM
Edward and Larry, great job!!! The bed and night stand are very nice. As I've said on other posts, I like the use of contrasting woods. Your choices go well together.

Edward, Welcome to Sawmill Creek. I'm now looking forward the seeing pictures of the dresser when it's done.

Ken Fitzgerald
04-14-2007, 9:14 AM
Ed.........Welcome to the Creek! And...that sure looks like a nice bed! Did yo make the night stand too?

Keep posting photos of your projects!

Again....Welcome to the Creek!

Jim Becker
04-14-2007, 9:39 AM
Great job, Ed!! And it looks like the recipient is quite happy with things, too!! A happy "customer" is always a nice thing to have...

Edward Carrigan
04-15-2007, 8:48 AM
Ken,
Thanks for the welcome. We did make the nightstand too. That was the first project we completed. Will put some photos of the dresser up when I get it done.

Ed

Jason Tuinstra
04-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Nice job. It looks like you have a nice set of furniture going already with the end tables. And from the looks of it, you have a satisfied customer.

Charles Jackson III
04-15-2007, 8:41 PM
Nice job on the bed.

Larry Crim
04-17-2007, 7:20 PM
What he did not tell you is the posters on the wall belong to Ed...

Jules Dominguez
04-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Really nice. Simple, sturdy and attractive Great bedroom set for a boy.