PDA

View Full Version : Swis721 BT-Normal Font Needed

Tracey Bakewell
04-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Hello everyone! I recently got a file for a job I need to run and they're using the font titled Swis721 BT-Normal. I'm unable to locate it on the internet, either for pay or free. I've found a few simmilar products, but I want to be sure I get exactly that file. The pay ones are about $50 bucks, so I don't want to purchase unless I have the exact match.

Anyone of you out there have this font on your machine???

Thanks!
Tracey

Steve McKee
04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Tracey, did you check your X3 disks? I'm not sure what Swis721 BT-Normal looks like but there are some Swis721 fonts on the disk.

Joe Pelonio
04-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Tracey, it's the same as Helvetica Regular, just a different name. if you don't have that I do have both, I think Swiss came with Corel 5.

Mike Mackenzie
04-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Tracy,
It is on the Corel CD it has been on every Corel Version CD that I have checked.

Tracey Bakewell
04-12-2007, 12:47 PM
If it's on the Corel CD then GREAT! I normally try to install all features, but I must have missed that option during the installation. As soon as I get home tonight I'll check it out, otherwise, I can probably use that Helvetica as a substitute worst case, thanks again!!!:D

Mike Mackenzie
04-12-2007, 7:38 PM
Tracy,

If you can't find it let me know and I will e-mail it to you.

Bill Cunningham
04-12-2007, 9:29 PM
I find that if a customer specifies a particular font, it's because they have it on their computer, and use it in word or what ever.. If it's copyright, and not available as a free font, I check the price and inform the customer that if they 'really' want that font, you must pass this cost on to them. At that point, they are usually very receptive to a few instruction on how to locate their font folder, and how to attach the .ttf file to a email and send it to you..You can then use it and delete it when finished.. But, 9 times out of ten, they will simply ask you to find something close..