PDA

View Full Version : Gloat Update

Tyler Howell
12-26-2003, 6:03 PM
Update: :D
Got the Excalibur TS Blade Guard up and running. Put some of that slimy green pressure treated stuff (hate that crap :mad: ) through for some foundation work I知 trying to finish up.
No spitting, coughing, clearing the safety goggles. No poisonous green junk ( :( did I mention I hate working with pressure treated wood) down my shirt, in my hair and on my skin. Nice addition to the shop. I feel a lot safer with it installed and I知 definitely more comfortable with out a regular chip shower ;) .

Thanks to you Creekers for the endorsement.

TJH

Dick Parr
12-26-2003, 6:26 PM
Congratulations Tyler,

That is one of the last things I need to do in my shop is to add blade guard/dust collector to my table saw. Like you, I am tired of all the chips getting thrown back at me. I have a dust collection system attached to each piece of equipment and an overhead filter system and still have dust all over the place. :mad:

Each time I clean the shop now, I will think of your new Excalibur. :D I値l get one some day.

John Miliunas
12-27-2003, 7:51 PM
Good for you, Tyler! Those things are GREAT! When I sold off my Delta contractor saw, I had it equipped quite nicely, including the Excalibur fence, extension table/router insert and the overhead guard. The overhead guard in now planted on my Bridgewood! The guy who bought my previous setup wanted to know if I'd like to let go of the guard, too. I said, "Sure. When you pry it out of my cold, dead fingers!" :D :cool:

Tyler Howell
12-28-2003, 9:29 AM
Thanks Guys, The more I use it the more I like it.

TJH