PDA

View Full Version : Amazon 20% off Bits, Blades & Accessories

Jeffrey Schronce
04-12-2007, 10:36 AM
For those who didn't get their fill of the last 20% off bits, blades, etc the promotion is running again. Link provides list of 2009 items currently 20% off. It includes a lot more accessories this time.

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&sort=salesrank&rh=n%3A228013%2Cn%3A169416011%2Cp%5F6%3AATVPDKIKX0 DER&page=1

Bruce Benjamin
04-12-2007, 11:43 AM
So just to make sure I have this straight, the 20% off is already indicated in the price shown, right? Or do you take another 20% off of the listed price? That just seems too good to be true so it must be the first one.

Bruce

Kevin Smith
04-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Bruce,

It's my understanding that the item will have the "take 20% off" label if it qualifies for the discount. I was planning on purchasing a new 10" saw blade and discovered that the sale only applies to 7-1/4 circular saw blades. Oh well! - there are a number of great buys out there with the 20% off.

Good luck!

Bruce Benjamin
04-12-2007, 1:14 PM
I'm sorry Kevin for sounding a bit thick but your answer is just vague enough that I still am not sure which it is. :o So if something like the Triton Woodrack shows a price of $49.99 and it has the "Take 20% off" label above it, is the final price about $50 or about $40? I went through a few of the many pages from the OP's link and saw lots of interesting items. Not that I can afford much but I hate to pass up a great deal. :cool:

Bruce

Bruce,

It's my understanding that the item will have the "take 20% off" label if it qualifies for the discount. I was planning on purchasing a new 10" saw blade and discovered that the sale only applies to 7-1/4 circular saw blades. Oh well! - there are a number of great buys out there with the 20% off.

Good luck!

Kevin Smith
04-12-2007, 1:44 PM
Bruce,

I may be wrong but... it's my understanding that the "rebate" is applied at checkout. Maybe someone else can provide a more definitive response.

Paul Johnstone
04-12-2007, 1:55 PM
Add the item to your cart. At checkout, they will take off 20%:

Example:

Items:$32.99
Shipping & Handling: $7.23
20% Off Accessories: -$6.60 https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/x-locale/common/icons/pixel-grey._V47081715_.gif
Total Before Tax:$33.62
Estimated Tax:$0.00https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/x-locale/common/transparent-pixel._V42752373_.gif
Order Total: $33.62

Note, I didn't bother to check free shipping because this was just an example.

Jeffrey Schronce
04-12-2007, 3:47 PM
So just to make sure I have this straight, the 20% off is already indicated in the price shown, right? Or do you take another 20% off of the listed price? That just seems too good to be true so it must be the first one.

Bruce

As noted, an additional 20% will come off during check out for any of the items found following my original link.

Bruce Benjamin
04-12-2007, 3:56 PM
Ah Great!:mad: Now I really have no excuse but to spend money that I don't have. I just can't resist a great deal! ;) :D Thanks for the info. Those are some darn good prices.

Bruce

Don Bullock
04-12-2007, 4:40 PM
Ah Great!:mad: Now I really have no excuse but to spend money that I don't have. I just can't resist a great deal! ;) :D Thanks for the info. Those are some darn good prices.

Bruce

Bruce, I agree, but I don't dare to even look. The LOML saw me on the computer yesterday and said, "I hope you aren't buying anything.":eek: I need to pass this on up and wait for the next one.;) :D

Jeffrey, thanks for the "heads up" on this. I have been able to save a bundle this year when people have posted great deals. I appreciate your efforts even though I can't take advantage of it right now.