PDA

View Full Version : Buffing Gloat

Christopher K. Hartley
04-11-2007, 6:13 PM
Just a little buff gloat here...NO, NOT THAT BUFF!!:o My son has his own Pool and Spa Repair Company and brought over these motors to me, The one needed a little work but runs just fine now. They are Jacuzzi duel speed and either 110v or 220v. I plan to run them 110V at the approx. 1700 RPM range(slow speed) I picked up a Beall Buff system and medium bowl buffs with the quick-change adapters. I do believe my buffing station is almost complete. If I've missed anything please let me know.:)

Pete Jordan
04-11-2007, 7:19 PM
I'm confused. Is that the new Robust?

Bernie Weishapl
04-11-2007, 7:23 PM
Ditto Pete.:eek::cool::rolleyes: Nice looking setup Chris.

Christopher K. Hartley
04-11-2007, 7:34 PM
I'm confused. Is that the new Robust?

Ditto Pete.:eek::cool::rolleyes: Nice looking setup Chris.
You guys are too much!:eek: :D NO!!, but if she doesn't hurry and get here I may try to put that Stronghold on one of these buffer motors.:eek: :)

Bill Wyko
04-11-2007, 8:32 PM
Seems like you're going to be all set to clean out those shelves full of blanks. That buffing system will come handy when you try that segmented piece I sent you the plans for.:eek: :D

Christopher K. Hartley
04-11-2007, 8:51 PM
Seems like you're going to be all set to clean out those shelves full of blanks. That buffing system will come handy when you try that segmented piece I sent you the plans for.:eek: :DBy the way I just got those plans, thanks. I'm going to look them over and I'll get back to you.:)

Jim Becker
04-11-2007, 8:56 PM
They worked out very nicely, Christopher! Nice stable bases, too...although I hope their screwed down, too.

Steve Schlumpf
04-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Quite the setup Chris! Should work out really nice for you!

Tom Sherman
04-13-2007, 4:49 PM
Looks like a winning combo Chris

Mark Pruitt
04-13-2007, 4:56 PM
Nice looking setup Chris.....I couldn't help but notice those Mustard-colored containers you got hanging there!:p :D :p :D :p :D

Christopher K. Hartley
04-13-2007, 5:05 PM
Nice looking setup Chris.....I couldn't help but notice those Mustard-colored containers you got hanging there!:p :D :p :D :p :DYa Ya Ya!! Darn I forgot to hide them before the picture.:mad: :)