PDA

View Full Version : Big Christmas Gloat

Ken Salisbury
12-26-2003, 12:28 PM
It is really nice when you receive Christmas presents that have real pratical use. I received 2 of these from a SMC member (Steve R). Now I will be able to keep those little brown bottles cooler longer.:D Now I need a couple that say "Jet" on them :D.

This is the only Xmas gloat I have other than the fact my name was not in the obituary columm this morning :D

Lowell Kinzer
12-26-2003, 1:50 PM
Looks to me that the bottle could also use an upgrade...perhaps to Anchor Porter or Guinness? :D

Cheers,

Lowell

Glenn Clabo
12-26-2003, 2:26 PM
It is really nice when you receive Christmas presents that have real pratical use.
This is the only Xmas gloat I have other than the fact my name was not in the obituary columm this morning :D

Slowing down in your older age Ken? In your younger years the beer didn't last long enough to get warm. ;)

Gary Hern
12-26-2003, 7:30 PM
Ken, I've met you and seen you drink. I didn't think you needed one of those on the hottest day of the year! Is it to keep your hand warm in cold weather?

It is really nice when you receive Christmas presents that have real pratical use. I received 2 of these from a SMC member (Steve R). Now I will be able to keep those little brown bottles cooler longer.:D Now I need a couple that say "Jet" on them :D.

Gary Hern
12-26-2003, 7:33 PM
I forgot!!

Merry Christmas!