PDA

View Full Version : Well, happy holidays

Rob Littleton
12-24-2003, 4:41 PM
So, here I am in California, it is 1.30 pm and I have been out all morning chasing thru the holiday traffic (bless their hearts) and after getting back to settle down with a nice cup of tea and cake, my wife thanks me for the 5 picture frames I have made extra for her over the last couple of days. I have made around 15 of these frames so far and then she has just informed me, she needs 5 more. Looks like Im in for a long night.......oh well, she is worth it with all that she puts up with through out the year. I dont drink but Im sure thinking about starting :-).....happy holidays to all.

WWJD

Mark Singer
12-24-2003, 8:17 PM
So, here I am in California, it is 1.30 pm and I have been out all morning chasing thru the holiday traffic (bless their hearts) and after getting back to settle down with a nice cup of tea and cake, my wife thanks me for the 5 picture frames I have made extra for her over the last couple of days. I have made around 15 of these frames so far and then she has just informed me, she needs 5 more. Looks like Im in for a long night.......oh well, she is worth it with all that she puts up with through out the year. I dont drink but Im sure thinking about starting :-).....happy holidays to all.

WWJD

I'm in Ca. too, wonder if we ever passed each other in a shopping mall?
I am glad I'm not getting on a plane its getting scary. Happy Holidays!
Mark