PDA

View Full Version : Time to get the A/C Installed

Joe Pelonio
04-05-2007, 10:21 AM
After it was 28 just two days ago, it's supposed to hit 76 tomorow. With my shop being upstairs, and running the laser 10 hours a day I have to plan on installing my 12,000 BTU window A/C today or it's going to be pretty uncomfortable in here. I never expected to need it this early in the year.

Joe Chritz
04-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Its 26 with snow and 25 MPH winds.

Last week I was working with all the doors open in the shop.

So goes Michigan.

Joe

Jim O'Dell
04-05-2007, 12:10 PM
It's 59 and mostly sunny here today. Was low 80's and humid 2 days ago with some more rain and storms in the area, although we didn't get a drop at our house. LOML was on her way back into town Tues eve and had to stop under an overpass on I-35 because of nickle to quarter size hail. Supposed to stay cool through Sunday at least. I need to paint some on the exterior of the shop (eves) so the cool weather should be nice. Jim.

Leigh Costello
04-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Monday, hot and humid with a chance of storms. Tuesday, hot and humid and it finally stormed. Wednesday, cool and breezy (blowing the socks off of pedestrians), Thursday, frost warning thru Saturday and highs in the 40's. Sheesh, screen in, screen out, window up, window down, doors open, doors closed. April exercise class had begun.:p

Dennis Peacock
04-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Yup....Just like here in Arkysaw.....if you want to know what the weather is? Just wait 5 minutes and you can switch between heating and cooling you home...all in the same day. :D

David G Baker
04-05-2007, 6:15 PM
Its 26 with snow and 25 MPH winds.

Last week I was working with all the doors open in the shop.

So goes Michigan.

Joe
Joe,
I thought it was bad in my area of Farwell MI getting around 4 inches of snow overnight until I heard the news about an area of Maine that got 18 inches of snow
David B

Jim Becker
04-05-2007, 8:45 PM
I drove through two snow squalls today on the way to and from a customer meeting. Last week it was in the 70s. Now, it's back in the high 30s and mid-40s. Sheesh!

Joe Pelonio
04-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Well, guys, when you're used to being cold all the time it's hard to work when it's close to 8o inside. I got her installed and running, after 1/2 hour it's now 69 in here. Much more tolerable. That's the only trouble with my shop being upstairs over the garage, all the heat comes up. Well, that and carrying heavy supplies up but I guess that's good exercise.