PDA

View Full Version : Needing info on product

Michele Stone
04-04-2007, 9:10 PM
After reading many posts on this forum..I am finally gonna ask a question.
I am looking for indelible ink and am having trouble finding it, does anyone have a clue where this can be purchased?

BTW...Love this forum, I have learned many things from just reading. We purchased an Epilog Helix 45W in Oct 06...I was totally against this in the beginning, but now....I DO ALL the Lasering and I have turned my candle business over to my hubby!!! Everyone thinks that is kinda backwards but I love this machine, once you get things figured out. I honestly have a hard time walking away from it! Well enough about my new found addiction, cause I know you all probably feel the same way about your machine!

I appreciate any info anyone can offer on this ink...

;)

Belinda Barfield
04-05-2007, 7:16 AM
Welcome to the Creek Michele! Isn't this a great forum?

For indelible ink try www.1stopsquare.com (http://www.1stopsquare.com). I'm sure you'll get lots of other replies with great sources, I just thought of this one off the top of my head.

Phyllis Meyer
04-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Hello and welcome Michele!

I don't know much about ink but just wanted to say hi and if you have any questions being a newbie...this is the forum to be on! Great folks here and a few of us women always willing to talk:)!

Phyllis:)

Bill Cunningham
04-05-2007, 7:29 PM
Endelible ink, or any ink for that matter can be ordered from
http://www.stewartsuperior.com/
I used them for 18 years but they have since closed their Canadian branch, and now operate out of California

Michele Stone
04-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Thanks to everyone who has answered....Yes this is a great forum, I have been here for a few months just reading up on all the advice that is given. I am VERY sure there will be many more questions as there is so much to learn. As a matter of fact, I am not sure that you will ever learn it all!! Well I think I will go roam these sites you all have recommended.

Once again, Thanks a million and get ready for more questions!

Michele