PDA

View Full Version : Finishing Seminar - McKinney, Texas

Keith Outten
12-23-2003, 10:02 PM
Here are the details for a Seminar that Curly Woods is sponsoring January 8th, 2004 in McKinney Texas.

Shellac -The many use of this versatile finish!

Presented by Jim Kull -Noted Wood Finishing Author from Wood Magazine!

Thursday January 8th, 2004
7PM-9PM
Curly Woods Store
McKinney, Texas (just north of Dallas)

Jim Kull has been a contributing writer for Wood Magazine's Finishing department for a long time. It is our great fortune that he is also a resident of McKinney, Texas! Come spend the evening with Jim as he demonstrates the uses of Shellac and why you should know more about this incredibly useful finish and its many applications in woodworking.

Please RSVP by contacting Curly Woods either by telephone at 469-742-0097, or dropping by the shop and signing up in person. There is a $10.00 fee for this seminar, but this fee is redeemable for Curly Woods products for one year from date of seminar! Seminar fees must be paid in advance, no later than Saturday January 3rd. Come out and let Jim show you a new and exciting tool to add to your woodworking knowledge and enjoyment!

Door Prizes!

We will also be awarding two $25.00 Curly Woods gift certificates as door prizes at the conclusion of this seminar!

Shellac and its many uses in woodworking

Mike Mastin
Curly Woods

Dennis Peacock
12-24-2003, 1:50 AM
I would LOVE to go to that but it is too close to when I am back oncall for work again. Keep me posted as to when they will have another one so I can attempt to attend a good finishing seminar.