PDA

View Full Version : domino in stock

michael merlo
04-03-2007, 11:11 AM
it seems like folks were having trouble finding the domino ...... (or maybe not)

anyway fwiw - i was at anderson plywood (in culver city california) and they have them in stock - $660 and $760 for the full kit (?) + $200 for the full assortment of dominos. i'm not interested in one at this point but did see them demonstrate it last friday and it's way cool - got some free coffee and donuts too!

"he who say's it cannot be done, should not disturb he who is doing it"

Ted Miller
04-03-2007, 1:36 PM
Micheal, I did get mine yesterday with stops and dominos. I noticed the places in CA that are selling them they are still on the shelves. I went with Bob Marino online since I did not want to pay any sales tax...

Pete Brown
04-03-2007, 3:41 PM
Micheal, I did get mine yesterday with stops and dominos. I noticed the places in CA that are selling them they are still on the shelves. I went with Bob Marino online since I did not to pay any sales tax...

I'm sure you plan to remit appropriate sales tax to your state and local governments :)

(most people don't, but many don't realize that's actually a requirement. It's even more important if you own a small business)

Pete

Ted Miller
04-03-2007, 4:06 PM
Pete, I work for the state, they have enough waste here when it comes to my tax money. So they need no more contributions from me...