PDA

View Full Version : Photo hosting websites?

Fred Voorhees
04-03-2007, 8:16 AM
Hey guys, I need a little help and/or information. I have been using Blogger.com to host a personal web blog and it has served me well. I have been using Photobucket to host the pictures for use on Blogger and the two have, in the past, worked in harmony. However, in the recent past, Photobucket has changed the format they use to export pictures to various locations. I occasionally want to do a photo essay on projects and have the need to export groups of photos to Blogger. Currently, Photobucket makes this fairly hard to do. You use to be able to simply check a box for each individual photo in Photobucket and then click a button at the bottom of the page called “Blog’em”. That ability is no longer there. I believe you can still export a number of photos, but you have to copy and past the HTML code. I tried that, but it doesn’t format the photos the correct way at Blogger. There may be a way, but I have yet to find it out.

I actually know that there are others, I am actually wondering if anyone has had good experiences with any and could recommend one. Would anyone know if there is?

Jim Becker
04-03-2007, 5:48 PM
You can upload photos directly to Blogger right from the editing window...I've been doing that for some time now, although I used Photobucket for earlier work.