PDA

View Full Version : Engraved Christmas presents ...

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
12-23-2003, 8:12 AM
I recently had the pleasure of visiting with Keith at his shop again Monday. He took the time to engrave some glasses for my BIL for Christmas. He also had a lexan box made up and engraved for my wife. They are all beautiful. The engraving on the glass is very sharp and the little box is fantastic. I highly recommend the laser engraving to finish of a box top or other special project you may have. Contact Keith and he can let you know dimensions and specifications. I have no association with his business, but am a very satisfied customer. Thanks,

Ron

Terry Quiram
12-23-2003, 9:08 AM
Ron

Those are very nice. I really like the glasses. Are all the scenes the same? I sure wish Keith lived closer.

Terry

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
12-23-2003, 9:36 AM
Ron

Those are very nice. I really like the glasses. Are all the scenes the same? I sure wish Keith lived closer.

Terry

all the same ... only for convenience sake. My BIL is an avid bird dog/quail hunter. Keith could, and would, have made them all different if I had so desired. He has a staggering library of reference materials to use. His main goal is customer satisfaction and he does it very well. As for his location ... Terry, he is excellent at doing projects and shipping them back to you. It's fun to see it in action personally, but he will work with you on anything you'de like done. It's a great accent for any project. Once you have something done, you'll never settle for less. It's amazing.

Ron