PDA

View Full Version : Good news, Bad News, Better News

Tony De Masi
03-31-2007, 4:55 PM
First the good news. My Pm3520B arrived yesterday as expected and right on time. The bad news? It arrived on an 18 wheeler which usually don't have lift gates and this one didn't. However the driver was kind enough to help me break it down and unload it into my garage. And the second bit of good news? Had a couple of friends come by this morning and the Mustard Machine was up within an hour. Couldn't have done it without them. Since this morning got the correct plug for the pigtail and it's now up and running. Although you have to listen very carefully. Amazing how quite it is. Couldn't wait so I chucked my first DNA bowl, cherry with a little spalt and some worm holes, and got to work. I don't know how I'm ever going to finish my remodel of three bathrooms other than to say they will take much longer than expected. Couldn't get the file manager to open so no pics right now.

Tony

Mark Cothren
03-31-2007, 5:04 PM
Congrats Tony - can't wait to see some round from ya off that Mustard!

Pete Jordan
03-31-2007, 5:54 PM
The plan of Mustard world domination is coming along nicely!

Congrats

Pete

Christopher K. Hartley
03-31-2007, 6:07 PM
Congrats Tony!!:D :D If PM's were aliens we'd be overrun!!:eek: I'm so glad to hear the trucker was kind enough to help you with her and now you are up and curl'in.:D Even if all these Mustards are taking over it is so cool to see so many people getting their new Iron. What a year of turning this is going to be.We should have plenty of work to look at as the days go by. I'm happy for ya man!!:)

Jonathon Spafford
03-31-2007, 7:00 PM
Awesome... those lathes looks nice!!! Congrats!

Bernie Weishapl
03-31-2007, 9:44 PM
Congrats Tony. Can't wait to see what comes off the big mustard.

Mike Turkley
04-01-2007, 7:36 AM
Congratulations on your new Mustard Monster Tony!

The truck driver helped unload and load my mustard back in Janurary. We had a fork lift, but ended up picking up the lathe from the tailstock end partly because of damage to the pallet and, well it's in a box so we didn't know which end was the heaviest until we picked it up.

MikeT

Steve Schlumpf
04-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Congrats on your new lathe Tony! Looking forward to the pictures!