PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a clark deep hollowing system?

Bill Wyko
03-30-2007, 2:53 PM
I saw the clark deep hollowing system while I was looking at their steady system. Both seem to be of the highest quality and also seem to be very user friendly. I might sell one of my quads today so I'm loking at other accessories that might useful in my quest for more tools.:D Did I mention I'm a tool addict.:cool:Their website is www.theokspindoctor.com (http://www.theokspindoctor.com) I think.

Brian McInturff
03-30-2007, 3:01 PM
I've got the system.It came in a couple of weeks ago. Haven't had a chance to really put it through it's paces but it is made of and at the highest quality. Hopefully this weekend I can give it a good workout. It and the Steady Rest.
Brian

Bill Wyko
03-30-2007, 3:12 PM
I'm trying to put the cheeze together to order the setup. It looks like a great rig. I look foreward to your opinion of it. Thanks. BTW how about a pic of your setup?:D

Jeff Moffett
03-30-2007, 3:40 PM
Bill,
The Clark deep hollowing and steady rest are currently at the top of my tool wish list. I've searched the SMC archives in the past and discovered that several Creekers own this system, so hopefully they'll chime in. I'm curious to hear more opinions as well.

Bill Wyko
03-30-2007, 3:51 PM
It looks like one awsome setup. The hollowing rig and the steady are more than my lathe was though.:eek:

Jeff Moffett
03-30-2007, 4:02 PM
The hollowing rig and the steady are more than my lathe was though.:eek:

Solution: Before purchasing the Clark system, get yourself a Oneway 2436. That way as you add $1000 accessories, they'll seem like pocket change. ;)